4 simple reasons why people choose our casement windows
The more secure you feel in your home, the happier you will be.
Secure windows are vital when you want to protect your home from uninvited guests. Therefore, our Sac shootbolt locking system is designed to improve security and performance.
- 8 point locking system with corner drive design on all windows regardless of size.
- in addition to locking system, all windows are internally glazed
- stainless steel friction hinges offers resistance to the pivoting motion.
- finally, galvanised steel reinforcement for corrosion protection
2. Good taste
Choose a finish that makes your home unique. Make a design statement!
extensive design options (Georgian bar, Astragal, Mock Horn)
- a wide range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- a variety of finishes is available to complement your home: including white woodgrain in addition to a range of solid colours.
- Also, an attractive range of furniture is available in gold, white, black and chrome, therefore, enabling you to select what best suits your personal taste.
- In addition, Georgian, stained, diamond lead or bevelled glass options available
3. Lasting Performance
Trust the world’s best weatherseal gasket.
- Because weatherseal performance matters, our windows are supplied with Q-Lon pre-inserted into all sections.
- Best acoustic and thermal performance across the widest temperature range probably making it best gasket
- 99% memory recovery, hence, retains shape year after year rather than losing its form
- Because of low operating forces, it reduces wear and tear and give ease of operation
4. Peace of Mind
- Windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Casement Windows can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating)
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards; this is based on achieving the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.